REPORTING TO: General Manager Spain, Portugal and South Africa.
MISSION: Increase the Sales and profitability of the company’s products and systems by increasing sales to existing customers and new prospects and ensuring customer’s satisfaction.
MAIN FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Based in Barcelona, identify and establish relationships with existing customers of the assigned sales region. Maintain and expand the client portfolio of this area.
- Build successful relationships with key decision-makers and influencers in existing and prospective customers.
- Define and monitor his/her Commercial Action Plan and define and implement the best tactical approach.
- Manage meetings with customers and negotiate with them, building his/her value proposition.
- Coordinate and ensure the correct communication with the different departments involved in the sales process, so that solutions can be offered according to the deadlines and requirements of the client.
- Obtain information on the competitor’s products and all data that may be of interest and relevant to the business.
- Use of CRM on a daily basis for all lead, contact, activity, forecasting, account management and time management monitoring, recording and reporting functions.
- Industrial or Mechanical Engineering Degree.
- Spanish: native level
- Fluent English.
- Knowledge of French an advantage.
- At least, 2-year experience in selling mechanical engineering projects.
- Experience in selling hydraulic and/or hydrostatic projects an advantage.
- Ready to travel frequently nationally and internationally.
- Experience in the use of CRMs.
- User-level computer skills.